Business & Employment
If you are interested in joining the Mayo Academy of Musical Excellence team we would be happy to hear from you! Please forward your CV to us at email@example.com
Please note that all candidates will be screened based on their relevant qualifications, background in music, relevant experience and any other valuable credentials. Before commencing teaching or any form of work at MAME, applicants should be aware that they will be required to undergo Garda Vetting. This is to ensure the maximum safety of all students.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in music and a strong passion for people, music and education.
We suggest to cover the following in any supplementary cover letters:
1. A short personal statement on education to reflect an enthusiasm for teaching.
2. Why have you chosen to pursue a career in music?
3. How do you think musical education could be improved?
4. How would being a part of the MAME Team benefit you?
5. What could you bring to the MAME Team?
4. Any other relevant information that would separate you from other applicants; including charitable work, college degrees, diplomas, awards etc
The Mayo Academy of Musical Excellence, was founded upon strict principles with clear directives and a dedicated ethos. The main goal of MAME is to enrich its students and ensure, as far as possible, that they can succeed.
If you are a business, either local or international with a strong dedication to success and are driven by improving your surroundings, we want to hear from you. Great things happen when like minded people come together to achieve predetermined goals.
If you are a employee of a business that you feel could benefit from a partnership with the Academy, please contact us with your proposition and we will take it from there.
If you are a student of MAME or otherwise, with an idea you would like to see become a reality, contact us today and if it is viable and worthwhile, then together we can make it happen!
Our interest lies completely with the success of our students and the improvement of the social environment in which we all live.