If you are interested in joining the Mayo Academy of Musical Excellence team and have a passion for music and believe in our mission, please forward your CV to us.
Please note that candidates will be screened based on their relevant qualifications, background in music, relevant experience and any other valuable credentials. Before commencing teaching or any form of work at MAME, applicants should be aware that they will be required to undergo Garda Vetting. This is to ensure the maximum safety of all students.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in music and a strong passion for people, music and education.
An application/cover letter may include the following;
1. Your personal view on education. This should reflect an enthusiasm for teaching.
2. What music means to you.
3. How you think the processes of musical education could be improved or if it needs to be improved.
4. What could you bring to the MAME Team?
5. How would being a part of the MAME Team benefit you?
4. Detailed description of your experience in music to date including performance and teaching experience.
5. Include your contact details and a suitable time for us to contact you. Note: if you provide an email address, please ensure it is one where you will periodically check for new mail.
6. Any other relevant information that would separate you from other applicants including college degrees, diplomas, awards etc
The Mayo Academy of Musical Excellence, was founded upon strict principles with clear directives and a dedicated ethos. The main goal of MAME is to enrich its students and ensure, as far as possible, that they can succeed.
If you are a business, either local or international with a strong dedication to success and are driven by improving your surroundings, we want to hear from you. Great things happen when like minded people come together to achieve predetermined goals.
If you are a employee of a business that you feel could benefit from a partnership with the Academy, please contact us with your proposition and we will take it from there.
If you are a student of MAME or otherwise, with an idea you would like to see become a reality, contact us today and if it is viable and worthwhile, then together we can create your idea.
Our interest lies completely with the success of our students and the improvement of the social environment in which we all live.
"The home of quality music tuition in the West of Ireland"